The Process is Simple
- Get in touch to discuss your project, specs and pricing, and book your photoshoot with me.
- Collect your precious item, package it up with care,and deliver to me for photographing. We can either arrange a safe in-person drop off if you’re local, where you make an appointment and place in my waiting area; I’ll retrieve it right then. Or, if you are elsewhere, our preferred vendor is FedEx, for proper insurance, tracking and delivery service. You’ll be delivering or sending your item to my studio in Rhinecliff, New York.
- I’ll photograph your piece in a professional, contemporary style. I’ll email you a sample of the final image (pre-framing). Once OK’d by you, I’ll complete your order. You can expect a turn around time to receive your finished artwork in less than a month.
- You can email a photo of the where it will live on the wall, if you’d like. This can help with sizing and framing (I can even send a mock-up back). If this is a gift, we can discuss size and frame options, too.
- I provide 100% beautiful fine art Giclee prints that I can frame for you – I offer modern, contemporary styles to choose from, or you can frame it yourself. I’ll let you know when your item and finished photo-art are ready for safe pick-up, or I’ll send back to you – all packed with love.
All work is guaranteed for a lifetime of love. I am fully insured so your item and artwork are protected. If you’d like to gift this unique idea to someone else, gift certificates are always available.